Clinic Nurse ( LPN)
This position provides nursing care and is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under his or her direction. This position observes, contributes to the plan of care, implements, reports and documents patient care in accordance with department policies, standard of care and state scope of practice. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to contribute to the assessment of data and to plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
• Complies w/ regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, & standards of practice.
• Adheres to Bradley County Medical Center standard of care.
• Demonstrates a professional, supportive attitude.
• Identifies & supports new ideas.
• Utilizes effective communication strategies, including chain of command & issue escalation, which result in intended outcomes.
• Participates in problem identification & resolution.
• Demonstrates ability to work with other departments in order to assist in problem resolution.
• Prioritizes & delegates work assignments appropriately to ensure completion of patient care activities.
• Monitors patients' progress based on the plan.
• Documentation reflects thorough data collection & care provided.
• Utilizes computer systems effectively & efficiently.
• Maintains a safe work environment.
• Treats all patients and staff in a respectful manner.
• Anticipates the patient's needs, takes proactive steps to meet those needs, by listening & taking responsibility w/in scope to ensure issues are resolved.
• Promptly responds to alarms & patient requests.
• Is an effective team member who is flexible, cooperative, & willing to assist others.
• Manages difficult or conflict situations constructively & seeks appropriate assistance.
• Perform other duties as specified.
Education and Qualifications
• Applicant must possess a current, valid Arkansas LPN license.
• Additional certification or continuing education may be required based on area of practice.
• Experience must include working in a clinic setting within the past 12 months.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Kellye Foster - Clinic Manager