RN Home Health
BRADLEY COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Position Title: RN
Department: Home Health
Supervisor: Nurse Supervisor- Home Health
Position Summary: Responsible for the direction, coordination, intervention and evaluation of each patient and their care.
1) Conducts an initial evaluation designed to gather data relevant to patient needs as necessary.
2) Identifies patient care needs for home health patients.
3) Develops patient plan of care for home health patients.
4) Implements plan of care.
5) Evaluates the outcome of nursing care.
6) Demonstrates knowledge and compliance with Home Health policies and procedures.
7) Demonstrates leadership skills in coordinating team and patient activity by effectively planning, efficient time and supply management, delegation and feedback.
8) Identifies learning needs of patients and instructs individuals on appropriate information.
9) Demonstrates professional responsibility in the RN Team Leader role by functioning as a role model and identifying opportunities for self-development and enhancement of professional competency.
10) Exercises sound judgment in decision making. Follows through on all projects. Demonstrates thoroughness and accuracy; promotes teamwork in a positive work environment.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Tammy Hensley - Home Health Director