Lab Assistant - Laboratory
BRADLEY COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Position Title: Laboratory Assistant I
Supervisor: Director of Laboratory
Position Summary: Processes/assists specimens in accordance with laboratory
1) Performs/assists in initial processing, in an accurate and timely manner,
of patient specimens for diagnostic testing by following established
protocols for specific laboratory divisions.
2) May provide specimen collection information in response to inquiries from patient care areas.
3) Complies with OSHA and regulatory requirements by following established
procedures in order to maintain a safe laboratory environment and to meet
4) Works effectively as a team member within the department and with other
units to provide quality service through communication, cooperation, and
5) Maintains flexibility required to adapt to laboratory needs as related to
testing and scheduling.
6) Performs other related job duties as requested or directed.
High School graduate or equivalent.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Shift : Other
Patti Kremers - Laboratory Director