LPN (prn) for Home Health
BRADLEY COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Position Title: LPN-HH
Department: HOME HEALTH
Supervisor: RN/DIRECTOR OF HOME HEALTH
Position Summary: Responsible for professional nursing functions under the direction of an RN, utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in accordance with the standards of nursing practice, mission and philosophy of Hospital Home Health, as well as federal, state and local rules and regulations.
1. Assists with identifying patient care needs for home health patients.
2. Assists with development of patient plan of care for home health patients.
3. Implements plan of care.
4. Evaluates the outcome of nursing care.
5. Demonstrates knowledge and compliance with Hospital Home Health
policies and procedures and federal, state and local rules and regulations
relevant to documentation.
6. Demonstrates skills in effective planning, efficient time and supply
management and feedback.
7. Identifies learning needs of patients and significant others and instructs
individuals on appropriate information.
8. Demonstrates professional responsibility in the LPN role by functioning
as a role model and identifying opportunities for self development and
enhancement of professional competency.
9. Contributes to a positive work climate and the promotion of patient
satisfaction through compliance with customer relation standards.
10. Exercises sound judgment in decision making. Follows through on all
projects. Demonstrates thoroughness and accuracy; promotes teamwork
in a positive work environment.
11. Promotes own professional growth through continuing education and
organizational participation for self and staff.
12. Maintain devised level of productivity desired.
13. Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to safety and legal
requirements established by hospital and department.
14. Promotes cooperation through effective lines of communication
with all hospital departments.
15. Performs related duties as required or directed.
Graduate of an accredited Vocational-Technical School and current
State licensure which is renewed every two years.
Must possess current CPR certification which is renewed annually.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Tammy Hensley - Home Health Director